The AED to PKR exchange rate in Pakistan on 5 October 2023 is Rs. 77.50. This is the interbank rate, which is the rate at which banks trade with each other. The open market rate, which is the rate at which banks and exchange bureaus trade with customers, is typically slightly higher.
The AED to PKR exchange rate is not fixed and can fluctuate throughout the day. However, the rate quoted on this page is the interbank rate at the start of the business day on 5 October 2023.
AED to PKR Exchange Rate in Pakistan Today
|DATE||EXCHANGE RATE (PKR)||CHANGE (PKR)|
|5 October 2023||Rs. 77.50||–|
|4 October 2023||Rs. 77.50|
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about the AED to PKR exchange rate:
- Incoming remittances to Pakistan are credited to customers’ accounts based on the interbank rate prevalent at the time unless specified by the sending bank.
- The AED to PKR exchange rate is a reflection of a number of factors, including the supply and demand for both currencies, the economic conditions in both countries and global economic trends.
- If you are planning to exchange AED to PKR, it is important to compare the rates offered by different banks and exchange bureaus to get the best possible deal.
Here are some tips for getting the best AED to PKR exchange rate:
- Shop around and compare the rates offered by different banks and exchange bureaus.
- Ask about any fees that may be charged.
- Consider exchanging larger amounts of money, as this may get you a better rate.
- Be aware of the current market conditions and how they may affect the exchange rate.
Please note that the exchange rate information on this page is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as financial advice.