The Live currency exchange rates in Pakistan on Tuesday, August 22, 2023, are as follows:
Live Currency exchange rates in Pakistan as of August 22, 2023
The exchange rate between the US dollar and the Pakistani rupee in the open market was recorded at 305 Pakistani Rupees (PKR) to 1 US dollar (USD) on Tuesday, August 22, 2023. The buying rate was 305 PKR and the selling rate was 308 PKR.
The exchange rates for other major currencies are as follows:
- Euro: 328 PKR to 1 EUR
- British pound: 385 PKR to 1 GBP
- UAE dirham: 83.1 PKR to 1 AED
- Saudi riyal: 80.1 PKR to 1 SAR
These rates are subject to change and may vary depending on the location and the exchange company or bank.
It is important to note that the currency exchange rates in Pakistan are volatile and can change on a daily basis. It is always best to check the latest rates before making any foreign exchange transactions.
|US Dollar to Pak Rupees||USD to PKR||305||308|
|Euro to Pak Rupees||EUR to PKR||328||331|
|UK Pound Sterling to Pak Rupees||GBP to PKR||385||388|
|U.A.E Dirham to Pak Rupees||AED to PKR||83.1||83.9|
|Saudi Riyal to Pak Rupees||SAR to PKR||80.1||80.9|
|Australian Dollar to Pak Rupees||AUD to PKR||200||202|
|Bahrain Dinar to Pak Rupees||BHD to PKR||764||772|
|Canadian Dollar to Pak Rupees||CAD to PKR||224.8||227|
|China Yuan to Pak Rupees||CNY to PKR||39.24||39.84|
|Danish Krone to Pak Rupees||DKK to PKR||42||42.9|
|Hong Kong Dollar to Pak Rupees||HKD to PKR||35.72||36.7|
|Indian Rupee to Pak Rupees||IND to PKR||3.39||3.5|
|Japanese Yen to Pak Rupees||JPY to PKR||1.91||1.98|
|Kuwaiti Dinar to Pak Rupees||KWD to PKR||898||907|
|Malaysian Ringgit to Pak Rupees||MYR to PKR||59.87||60.47|
|New Zealand Dollar to Pak Rupees||NZD to PKR||173.22||175.22|
|Norwegians Krone to Pak Rupees||NOK to PKR||26.61||26.97|
|Omani Riyal to Pak Rupees||OMR to PKR||715||723|
|Qatari Riyal to Pak Rupees||QAR to PKR||76.81||77.67|
|Singapore Dollars to Pak Rupees||SGD to PKR||215||217|
|Swedish Korona to Pak Rupees||SEK to PKR||25.91||26.66|
|Swiss Franc to Pak Rupees||CHF to PKR||320||322|
|Thai Bhat to Pak Rupees||THB to PKR||7.96||8.26|
The exchange rates are constantly moving, based on supply and demand. However, the forex rates are updated at 09:00 AM on Pakistan Standard Time (PST) and are subject to change based on market forces and foreign currency demands.
FOREX RATES IN PAKISTAN
|Australian Dollar to Pak Rupees||
|Canadian Dollar to Pak Rupees||
|China Yuan to Pak Rupees||
|Euro to Pak Rupees||
|Japanese Yen to Pak Rupees||
|Saudi Riyal to Pak Rupees||
|U.A.E Dirham to Pak Rupees||
|UK Pound Sterling to Pak Rupees||
|US Dollar to Pak Rupees||
INTERBANK RATES IN PAKISTAN
Live Currency Exchange Rates Converter
Use our currency converter to easily convert from one currency to another. Our currency converter is updated with the latest exchange rates, so you can be sure you are getting the most accurate results.
To use our currency converter, simply enter the amount of money you want to convert, the currency you want to convert from, and the currency you want to convert to. Our currency converter will then calculate the exchange rate and give you the converted amount.
You can also use our currency converter to get historical currency data. This data can be helpful if you are trying to track the performance of a particular currency over time.
Our currency converter is a powerful tool that can help you make informed financial decisions. Whether you are traveling abroad or simply curious about the exchange rate, our currency converter is the perfect tool for you.
Here are some of the features of our currency converter:
- Up-to-date exchange rates: Our currency converter is updated with the latest exchange rates, so you can be sure you are getting the most accurate results.
- Easy to use: Our currency converter is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Historical currency data: You can get historical currency data to track the performance of a particular currency over time.
- Multiple formats: You can get the converted amount in multiple formats, including decimal, fraction, and percentage.
Factors Affecting Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan
The currency exchange rates in Pakistan are affected by a number of factors, including:
- The supply and demand for foreign currencies: If the demand for a foreign currency increases, the exchange rate will go up. Conversely, if the demand for a foreign currency decreases, the exchange rate will go down.
- The interest rates in different countries: If the interest rates in a country are higher than the interest rates in another country, the exchange rate for the first country’s currency will go up. This is because investors will be more likely to invest in a country with higher interest rates, which will increase the demand for that country’s currency.
- Political and economic stability: If a country is politically or economically unstable, the exchange rate for its currency will be more volatile. This is because investors will be less likely to invest in countries that are seen as being risky.
- Intervention by central banks: Central banks can intervene in the foreign exchange market to try to influence the exchange rates. For example, if a central bank wants to weaken its currency, it can sell that currency in the market.
How to Get the Best Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan
There are a few things you can do to get the best currency exchange rates:
- Shop around: Compare the exchange rates offered by different banks and exchange bureaus before you make a transaction.
- Use a currency converter: A currency converter can help you to compare the exchange rates offered by different websites.
- Buy in bulk: If you are buying a large amount of foreign currency, you may be able to get a better exchange rate.
- Pay with a credit card: Some credit cards offer better exchange rates than others.
The currency exchange rates in Pakistan are constantly changing. It is important to check the latest rates before you make a transaction. You can also use a currency converter to compare the rates offered by different websites. By following these tips, you can get the best possible exchange rate for your money.