The foreign currency rates in Pakistan are constantly fluctuating, so it is important to check the latest rates before making any transactions.
Here are the today’s foreign currency rates in PKR (Pakistani Rupee) as of August 31, 2023, as per the open market exchange rates:
- The US dollar (USD) is the most traded currency in the world and is also the most traded currency in Pakistan. The current exchange rate for USD to PKR is 320.50. This means that 1 USD is equal to 320.50 PKR.
- The UAE Dirham (AED) is the second most-traded currency in Pakistan. The current exchange rate for AED to PKR is 82.827. This means that 1 AED is equal to 82.827 PKR.
- The British pound sterling (GBP) is the third most traded currency in Pakistan. The current exchange rate for GBP to PKR is 387.131. This means that 1 GBP is equal to 387.131 PKR.
- The euro (EUR) is the fourth most traded currency in Pakistan. The current exchange rate for EUR to PKR is 330.016. This means that 1 EUR is equal to 330.016 PKR.
- The Canadian dollar (CAD) is the fifth most traded currency in Pakistan. The current exchange rate for CAD to PKR is 224.860. This means that 1 CAD is equal to 224.860 PKR.
The exchange rates for other currencies can be found in the table above.
It is important to note that the exchange rates are constantly fluctuating, so the rates listed above may not be accurate at the time of your reading. You should always check the latest exchange rates before making any transactions.
Here are some factors that can affect the exchange rates:
- Economic conditions: The exchange rates are affected by the economic conditions of the countries involved. For example, if the economy of a country is doing well, the value of its currency will tend to appreciate.
- Political stability: The exchange rates are also affected by the political stability of the countries involved. If a country is politically unstable, the value of its currency may decline.
- Interest rates: The exchange rates are also affected by the interest rates of the countries involved. If the interest rates in a country are higher than the interest rates in another country, the value of the first country’s currency will tend to appreciate.
- Speculation: The exchange rates can also be affected by speculation. Speculation is when people buy or sell currencies in the hope of making a profit.
If you are planning to travel to Pakistan or are doing business with someone in Pakistan, it is important to be aware of the current exchange rates. You can find the latest exchange rates online or at a bank.
The following are the foreign currency rates in Pakistan on August 31, 2023, as per the open market exchange rates:
|United Arab Emirates Dirham||AED||82.410||82.827||0.415||0.504 %||86.430||82.128|
|Argentine Peso||ARS||1.332||1.354||0.022||1.650 %||1.365||1.343|
|Australian Dollar||AUD||196.159||197.133||0.906||0.462 %||200.441||195.174|
|Bahrain Dinar||BHD||802.640||806.750||4.110||0.512 %||807.030||802.640|
|Brazilian Real||BRL||56.163||56.275||0.112||0.200 %||56.275||56.275|
|Canadian Dollar||CAD||223.293||224.860||1.649||0.739 %||225.135||222.211|
|Swiss Franc||CHF||344.604||345.555||0.607||0.176 %||347.822||342.995|
|Chinese Yuan||CNY||40.804||41.433||0.629||1.540 %||41.455||41.231|
|Danish Krone||DKK||44.158||44.664||0.470||1.063 %||44.746||43.937|
|Egyptian Pound||EGP||9.815||9.897||0.083||0.841 %||9.901||9.740|
|British Pound Sterling||GBP||382.827||387.131||4.106||1.072 %||388.485||380.835|
|Hong Kong Dollar||HKD||39.339||39.541||0.202||0.514 %||39.557||38.453|
|Hungarian Forint||HUF||0.795||0.822||0.027||3.390 %||0.823||0.809|
|Indian Rupee||INR||3.664||3.681||0.017||0.472 %||3.684||3.643|
|Icelandic Krona||ISK||2.033||2.082||0.049||2.410 %||2.083||2.066|