As of 25 September 2023, the interbank rate for USD to PKR stands at Rs. 291.76. This is the rate at the beginning of the business day. It’s essential to note that exchange rates can fluctuate throughout the day based on market dynamics and foreign currency demands.
USD to PKR Rate in Pakistan Today – 25 September 2023
- Interbank rate: Rs. 291.76
- Open market rate: Rs. 291.9 – 294
USD to PKR Exchange Rate in Pakistan Today
|DATE||EXCHANGE RATE (PKR)||CHANGE (PKR)|
|25 September 2023||Rs. 291.76||–|
|22 September 2023||Rs. 291.76|
Open Market Exchange Rate
In the local open market, the exchange rate for one US Dollar against Pakistani Rupees was recorded at Rs. 291.9. It’s important to be aware that these rates may vary slightly depending on the location, city, and the specific exchange company or bank involved in the transaction. The selling rate on the same day was Rs. 294, indicating a slight difference between the interbank and open market rates.
Other Foreign Currency Exchange Rates
Here are the foreign and local currency exchange rates for various currencies in Pakistan’s open market:
- Euro (EUR): Buying – EUR 317, Selling – EUR 320
- UK Pound Sterling (GBP): Buying – GBP 372, Selling – GBP 376
- U.A.E Dirham (AED): Buying – AED 81.7, Selling – AED 82.5
- Saudi Riyal (SAR): Buying – SAR 78.75, Selling – SAR 79.5
- Australian Dollar (AUD): Buying – AUD 198, Selling – AUD 200
- Bahrain Dinar (BHD): Buying – BHD 783, Selling – BHD 791
- Canadian Dollar (CAD): Buying – CAD 220, Selling – CAD 222.2
- China Yuan (CNY): Buying – CNY 41.79, Selling – CNY 42.19
- Danish Krone (DKK): Buying – DKK 43, Selling – DKK 44
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD): Buying – HKD 39.15, Selling – HKD 39.05
- Indian Rupee (INR): Buying – INR 3.69, Selling – INR 3.74
- Japanese Yen (JPY): Buying – JPY 2.28, Selling – JPY 2.36
- Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD): Buying – KWD 988, Selling – KWD 997
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR): Buying – MYR 65, Selling – MYR 66
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD): Buying – NZD 175.01, Selling – NZD 177.01
- Norwegian Krone (NOK): Buying – NOK 28.4, Selling – NOK 28.34
- Omani Riyal (OMR): Buying – OMR 779, Selling – OMR 783
- Qatari Riyal (QAR): Buying – QAR 81.91, Selling – QAR 82.61
- Singapore Dollar (SGD): Buying – SGD 217, Selling – SGD 219
- Swedish Korona (SEK): Buying – SEK 26.74, Selling – SEK 27.4
- Swiss Franc (CHF): Buying – CHF 338.8, Selling – CHF 341
- Thai Bhat (THB): Buying – THB 8.19, Selling – THB 8.34
Please note that exchange rates are subject to continuous change throughout the day due to supply and demand in the market. The rates mentioned here are based on information available at 09:00 AM Pakistan Standard Time (PST).
Understanding Exchange Rate Differences
It’s important to understand the difference between the interbank rate and the open market rate. Interbank rates are used for bank-to-bank transactions and are generally more favorable. On the other hand, open market rates are the rates at which banks sell foreign currency to customers. Banks charge customers based on open market rates when buying foreign currency and sell at interbank rates.
USD to PKR Exchange Rate History
As of the closing of the interbank market on Friday, 22 September 2023, the US Dollar rate was Rs. 291.76 against the Pakistani Rupee (PKR). The new closing rate for USD to PKR for 25 September 2023 will be updated at the end of the business day.
In conclusion, keeping a close eye on the Dollar Rate in Pakistan is essential for anyone involved in currency exchange or international transactions. The rates provided here offer a snapshot of the current economic landscape, but it’s important to stay updated as these rates can change rapidly. For precise and up-to-the-minute rates, consider contacting your local bank or exchange company.
- The interbank rate is the rate at which banks exchange currencies with each other. It is typically the lowest exchange rate available.
- The open market rate is the rate at which currencies are exchanged in the open market, such as at exchange bureaus and money changers. It is typically higher than the interbank rate.
- The exchange rate can fluctuate throughout the day, so it is important to check with your local bank or exchange bureau for the most accurate rate.
Please note that the exchange rate may vary depending on the location/city-to-city basis/ and the Exchange Company or bank involved in the transaction.